Sunday, January 14, 2007

07 plan

Here's the deal. I don't write well, or efficiently. Just about any career path from where I am right now requires me to do so. So, I need a praactical way to get myself into shape.

Last year, blogging probably helped, but it got to the point where it started surplanting worthwhile writing. So this year, I have a plan. Not too amitious, so it should be achievable.

The aim is 2000 words per week. Doesn't matter what, as long as it is a paper medium designed for public consumption. If it works, then I will have written 100k by the end of the year.

So far, though, all I have is this:
week 1: 0
week 2: 2291

50 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Jul said...

Good luck with the new plan.

Right now I'm wringing my hands trying to figure out if I want to whip my novel into shape to enter this: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976881664